Tag Archives: Benjamin Netanyahu
Both Democrats and Republicans said they were stunned by President Barack Obama’s refusal to call for regime change in either Iran or Syria. Instead, they cited Obama’s severe criticism of Israel, including questioning whether the Jewish state was a democracy.
Hamas said it wouldn’t recognize the Israeli “occupation” and that it, too, rejected Mr. Obama’s reference to the 1967 borders. “It is a mistake to consider the U.S. as an honest sponsor for the so—called peace process,” spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri said.
In June 2008, candidate Barack Obama stated that “any agreement with the Palestinian people must preserve Israel’s identity as a Jewish state, with secure, recognized and defensible borders. … We must never force Israel to the negotiating table.”
photo via The Hindu
- “Hamas: Obama will not force Israel recognition, his speech to AIPAC shows he is not a friend” and related posts (sanfranciscosentinel.com)
- Mideast Bristles at U.S. Policy (online.wsj.com)
- “Pushback Against Obama On Israel As He Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth” and related posts (wwwwakeupamericans-spree.blogspot.com)
- Reactions To Obama’s Middle East Speech (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- WW3 Starts !!! Israeli & Palestinian Maps 1946 – 2000 (2012patriot.wordpress.com)
- NYC Emergency Rally Today: Protest Obama’s Jihad Against Israel (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)